Thursday, July 7, 2011

MR RIGHT

maybe he isnt perfect but he knows how to make me smile
mr right isnt always right,sometimes he had wrong but he will try to change to be better 
he treat me not like a quenn but like the princess lol i dont like someone says "you are my quenn!" it seems i was old :D
he just doing something only for me not to others..
he made me feel special,altough its not only for me :p
haha i love his beard ! ok thats crazy
when he promise to me he keep it well and never wanted to broke it...
he isnt rich but i know he rich in love to everyone :)
he makes me proud of him not because he is smart or others but he is good advicer
he always makes me curious about him,about his life haha
i know the past of him and i can accept it..dont care! we all have the bad side in life..but a good person is always know how to change theirself to be better than before
when he made a joke,i bet he can me laugh load because of it
yeah thats mr right for me..
and maybe its yooou AW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment