Tuesday, July 2, 2013

this lil message for you before ur flight...

okay i know this time its not the first time u leave me for a while..i know u will come back soon or later..
never been like a trouble for me, just lil bit hard to say good bye..ya know that :)
i wish allah safe u,and healthy always for ur body and soul..
this is ur first time to fasting overthere, hope that will be easy for u and please dont forget to drink more after break fasting
i cant be enough to be ur great reminder to wake u up for having a meal but it try my best to call you ( if available signal) there...for me urnt a kid anymore but we usually reminding each other ,right?
hahahahahha i know when u just read this blog u will say.....oh pls dont name it! :D
oh i forgot! i love you when u never make me hungry! haha so i love it! no one really care about my tummy as u do...:P
so good luck, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!
take some pic of sunset and sunrise for me!
mylove,A <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment