Saturday, September 3, 2011

untitled

theres no title for this..well i have been thinkig to put some words as title but really didnt get a good title for that.
its about you still love someone and been trying to forget him..its hard,everyday i check my site i found you..
even i have met someone who good in talk,and sometimes he is funny.but still you are funnier than another!
damm! its like a slap on my face..ok i felt regret to end up with him..i just dont wanna demand for him all the time i missed him..and he couldnt afford for a little time for me
but now,i see him so happy with his friends,well its better..
and overthere someone else get to know me more..then theres still not a chemsitry between us.
i know i was fall over him..its not good.great!
i dont know about his feeling..maybe i hurted him that time,and he has to know i just need his care..no more
just help me to forget about him..the way he laugh,all joke he made..i cant understand why i couldnt get even its a smile from another..just so you know you are so meant to me.thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment